So yesterday, @FrancescaWho nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! (If you haven’t read her blog, I’d recommend that you take a peek!)
It is so lovely to have been nominated as I’ve only been blogging for just over a month! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.. I’ve found the blogging community to be so welcoming and supportive! If you are reading this and are in two minds about starting a blog, then I highly recommend that you go for it!
– Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
– Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award
I’m not sure how interesting my facts are but here it goes…
1. If you hadn’t already guessed, my name begins with L, but I chose to go with just 👉 L for my blog
2. Believe it or not, I am actually a really private person. 😊
3. Personal experiences and thoughts inspire my blog LTalksLife.com – I enjoy writing about and sharing what I learn in my life with you. 🙌
4. I am British, I live in the UK and I’m proud to be from the North West! 👍
5. One of my biggest achievements so far is going to and graduating from university! I am a first generation student and I’m proud to be the first in my family to go. 😇
6. I am a feminist and believe equality is the way forward! 💪
7. I want my blog to provide real, down to earth perspectives about life, as well as empowering and motivating people to be the best version of themselves 😁🤞
Thanks for reading and thanks again Francesca for nominating me!