So today I woke up to find that Megha at delightfulldiscoveries.com nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you Megha! @MeghaRas14
When I first started blogging, I had no idea about the blogging community and how welcoming, supportive and interactive they are! It is so nice and refreshing to see people supporting and lifting each other up in a world where people are sometimes so quick to bring others down. Anyway back to The Sunshine Blogger Award..
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Megha’s questions and my answers
1. Since when are you blogging?
I started blogging about a month ago.. between Christmas and the New Year!
2. What inspired you to start blogging?
Blogging is something that I’ve been thinking about doing for a couple of years now, ever since graduating from university. Over Christmas I just thought go for it!
3. You have a beautiful blog name. Why did you choose this name?
I chose LTalksLife because my blog will discuss life and everything in between! It is aimed at people in their twenties, millennials and anybody looking for some motivation or inspiration! …And my name begins with L 🙂
4. What is the ONE thing you don’t like about blogging?
Hmm.. that’s a difficult one! I am still quite new to blogging, so at the moment I don’t think that there is anything I particularly dislike – I’m loving the whole process right now!
5. What is your favorite book?
Being an English graduate, I couldn’t really single it down to one book. It depends on my mood really.. I love ‘The Girl on The Train’.. ‘Sirens’ by Joseph Knox is one I’ve read recently and I really enjoyed that. I also love Feminist related novels and The Brontes! I also enjoy non fiction books about health, exercise and diet, such as Kayla Itsines ‘The Bikini Body Motivation And Habits Guide’ and Cameron Diaz ‘The Body Book’.
6. If you could travel to a country anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. Which movie you can watch again and again and why?
Joy! I think that Jennifer Lawrence is amazing and that film motivates me every time I watch it!
8. After a tiring day, would you prefer to cook a meal or order one?
Definitely order… Dominos!!
9. What’s your favorite breakfast?
Healthy and easy.. a bowl of fruit.
10. What’s your goal for 2018?
I love setting goals and I have a few to be honest.. they relate to my blog LTalksLife, finances and my career.
11. Which TV series are you watching currently?
Orphan Black on Netflix – I’m hooked! It’s one of the most interesting things I’ve ever watched – highly recommend it!
Alanna Lexie @AlannaLexieBlog
Helens Journey @helens_journey
Eva Lily @EvaLilyBlog
Lauren Elizabeth @blogwithlauren
My questions are:
1. Why did you start your blog and how long have you been blogging?
2. What inspired your blog name?
3. Who is your blog aimed at?
4. What do you most enjoy about blogging?
5. What would you like to change about blogging?
6. Do you blog full time or balance it alongside another career?
7. What tips would you give to your fellow bloggers?
8. Do you actually put pen to paper to write your blogs or work on a computer/laptop etc?
9. What inspires your blogs/how do you come up with new content?
10. What is your dream job?
11. What do you aim to achieve by the end of the year?
I have really enjoyed reading your content which I why I picked you 😁